CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back To School

On August the 25th I headed back to school as a first year student in the Respiratory Care Program ( I finally finished all my pre-requisites....SIGH) At the newly named Daytona State College. I know it will never be a dull moment. I am looking forward to all the cool things I will learn and eventually with some practice, and help from my clinical instructors, save lifes. For those of you who aren't to familar with the field of Respiratory therapist I'll give a little description of the job duties. You can often find RT's in the Critical Care area of the hospital. They intubate patients who have had trauma to their airways to allow them to breath. RT's work with patients with chonic lung disease, emphazema, asthma, heart disease and many other destructive repiratory/cardio aliments. I eventually would like to work with neonates. From what I hear it is a very rewarding Career. I'll keep yall updated on my progress.

Cameron Saying Goodbye to Mommy

Looking a little less than excited


6 comments:

elkinsjacksons said...

Good luck with school! The semester will be over before you know it (...at least thats what I'm telling myself anyways ;)

Terry said...

Good luck with school! The little guy will miss you but be very excited to see you at the end of each day I'm sure.

Celeste said...

You go girl !!

Cameron Family said...

How fun! You will be great at this job and school will be done before you know it. :)

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

That's great! good luck with school!

Cuddly Carter said...

Proud of you thats great your doing that! Hope to see you soon and you both are gorgeous!