CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Wonderful toy "Bilibo"

So I found this online and had to have one right away. Cameron and his cousins have lots of fun with it. Check out all the cool things it can be used for http://bilibo.com I have a love for swiss and german based toy companies but this on takes the cake for it's unique way of providing hours upon hours of entertainment. The sky is the limit with this fabulous toy. So come on and jump on the Bilibo bandwagon you won't be disappointed.


Cameron Likes to "chill" in his Bilibo

1 comment:

elkinsjacksons said...

I looked these up when you first posted this. It looks pretty cool... I'm thinking about getting a couple for the girls. I was thinking they might make good Christmas gifts, too.