CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kenley Vause Blessing


I have been meaning to post pictures of our visit to Chipley, Fl. Here is the only one I have on my camera of the family at Kenley's Blessing. Jared Gave her a very spiritual blessing, it brought tears to my eyes. He is going to be such a great daddy. It is just hard for me to believe that he IS a Daddy.

Merinda and her family were great as always. You could not ask for a nicer group of people. They would give you the shirt off their back and are just real salt to the earth.

We had a great Time. Jared and Dad did a little fishing, all the kids had fun in the pool. Cameron had his first Moto experience. Uncle Jared took him for a ride on the dirt bike he seemed to really like it. I on the other hand was a nervous wreck but he must not have been to bad of a driver because I agreed to let him take Me, Mom, and Ty on the Kabota. He's was a crazy man running over trees going through mud ponds. He really is in his element. Country living has been good to him :) Ty fell asleep a third way into the experience(that kid would fall asleep durring a 7.5 Earthquake). I wish I had a picture it was a funny sight. All the kids played hard as well as some of the adults. We all needed the six hour drive home to catch up on some zzzzz's. It was great Fun

2 comments:

elkinsjacksons said...

What a surprise, the baby has red hair :)

Cameron Family said...

You will have to post more pics of the cute baby! :)