CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bubblely Toes


I love days when I don't have anything important to do. I can always tell a difference in Cameron's disposition when I don't have to rush around, get in and out of the car, and have to eat on the fly. Today we had a fun day at the park then came home and blew bubbles barefoot in the front yard until the afternoon thunderstorm rolled in. Then we sat on the front porch swing and enjoyed the rain and cool breeze (a rare thing this time of year) It was a prefect day.

2 comments:

Vause Family said...

I love the bubble picture! I love days like that to!! Emma love to just hang out and do nothing also.

We are Family! said...

LOVE your blog...lookin good sister! Thought you didn't know "how"!!! You are ahead of me!!!
How did you get the music on??? I was trying to do that yesterday!