CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update on Cameron

I just wanted to thank everyone for their concern and wanted to let yall know that it was not MRSA! PHEW.... The Doc was just treating it as such on account of all the cases present in the community lately. I did give him my thoughts on prescribing antibiotics unnecessarily.... and now that he knows where I stand I think we'll have a better patient physician relationship from here on out. Being a mother has made me so confrontational... I kinda like it ;)

4 comments:

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

You go girl !!! Your child(ren) give you strength you never knew you had! It's amazing :)

We are Family! said...

GOOD!!!! I am glad you haven't lost all your "you know whats" that I taught you to have while living in Washington! I know this only makes sense to you! LOL! Sorry everyone!

elkinsjacksons said...

Yeah, that sounds like what my girls' doc said, too. Glad he's doing better :D