CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Your Biggest Fan




My sister Sara warned me that when I saw Cameron's reaction to seeing the Wiggles in Person it will bring a tear to my eye. I thought that was silly...But there I was, a grown Woman, getting Teary over the Wiggles!???
I had been telling Cameron for months that this day was comming. He would get a little excited but of course being not yet 2, Didn't fully understand. We took our seats after getting some wiggles of our own OUT, and waited anxiously for the show to begin. At the first note, and I mean this literally, of Toot, Toot chugga chugga, Big Red Car, Cameron was pushing his way past the people and into the isle to show off his well practiced dance moves. And although to some he may Have look like Elaine Benice of Seinfield, to me he was my silly lil' boy having the time of his life. The Wiggles are in my living room atleast once a day But ,It was an awsome treat to see them Live. We enjoyed every minute of it!!!!

2 comments:

We are Family! said...

Im sure he was a dancing FOOL!! Did he make any lady friends with his slammin moves?
Rach, there will be MANY more silly moments that bring a tear to your eye ; )

Hill said...

Wow that must of been a fun day for the both of you.